3 Day Cow Horse/Versatility Clinic with
Lavert Avent and Aaron Ralston
June 1-3, 2018
- All attendees need to fill out the above form and please submit a $250 non-refundable deposit by Paypal Friends and Family to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing it to Perry Quarter Horses, PO Box 265, Leoti, KS, 67861
- This is the only way to confirm your spot!
- This 3 day clinic is $650 per person. Limited to 15 participants.
- Outdoor (uncovered pens) are included, indoor pens are $10/horse/night and must be reserved in advance.
- RV Plug-Ins are included
- Each Attendee may bring 2 horses (conditions and additional costs will apply, please read carefully). If you wish to bring a second horse to the clinic, there will be a $300 charge for this 2nd horse. As a participant, it will be up to you to manage ride time of your 1st and 2nd horses without cutting into other participants' time. If you have any questions about this, please let us know. We will make sure you have time for both horses with the clinicians.
- Lunch is included all 3 days, please let us know if you have any food allergies, we will try to accommodate if possible.
- The clinic will run from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm CST each day, with a lunch break mid-day.
Click on the flyer for a printable version
- Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
- There is a hotel 2 miles from the ranch. Hi-Plains Motel 620-375-2239
- We will start a waiting list when the 15 clinic spots fill. If a participant can not attend and we are able to fill their spot with someone off the waiting list, we will return that participant's deposit or transfer it to a future clinic. This offer is only good up until 30 days prior to clinic. All deposits will be retained after that.
- Clinic Auditing will be $25-$50 a day. Please contact C.J. for options.
- C.J.'s info: email@example.com 970-481-5742
Our goal is to offer top notch clinicians in a very fun and learning intensive environment. By keeping the groups very small, we can make sure our clinicians and participants have more than ample time for one on one training. Our large and diverse facility also offers many different types of training situations.
LOCATION & FACILITY
Perry Quarter Horses is located on our family's cattle ranch and farming operation in Western Kansas.
2 Miles West of Leoti on Hwy 96, Turn South on County Road 10. The Horse Facility is 1.5 miles down on the West side of the road.
Our entire facility is available for buyers to try out horses for sale
- Indoor (300 x 75) and Several Outdoor Arenas
- Sort Pens
- Ranch and Trail Riding
- Horse Pens & RV Plug-ins for overnight stays
- Pro-Cutter and Heel-O-Matic
Use the button above to stay in touch with us about our Events and Horses for Sale